This wall-mounted indoor oil spill kit cleans up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
The SKH80 is a handy, wall-mounted indoor oil spill kit ideal for spills on sealed floors in workshops, warehouses, loading docks, factories or other indoor work sites.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Save valuable floor space with this highly visible, wall-mounted indoor oil spill kit.
- Locate spill kit at hot spots for a quick response to smaller spills
- Ideal for workshops, warehouses that handle small quantities of oils and fuels.
- Contains polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Indoor oil spill kit includes labelled tub, laminated reorder form and operating instructions.
- UV-stabilised and colour-coded label is fitted to the front of the kit.
- Spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.