This 34L oil and fuel truck mounted spill kit is a handy solution for cleaning up small spills of oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products when out on the road.
Supplied with a powder-coated steel bracket, this truck mounted spill kit is ideal for small oil and fuel spills on unsealed areas around mine sites, drilling rigs and truck stops. The spill kit is housed in a tough and durable waterproof bucket which fits neatly with the vehicle.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Truck mounted spill kit designed for oil and fuel spills from trucks and machinery.
- Contains polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Spill kit is supplied in a tough, heavy duty, waterproof hi-vis yellow bucket.
- Oil and fuel spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Mounted truck spill kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Order the mounting bracket set individually – includes a 20L pail and label.