Global Spill Control’s spill kit induction training provides your team with a basic understanding of spill kits and procedures for non-hazardous spills.
To provide basic understanding of the different types of spill kits and instruct personnel how to safely and practically respond to minor spills within the workshop, factory, plant or external work area.
The course provides basic knowledge and understanding of:
- Environmental legislation
- Safety and the correct use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Understanding the features and benefits of different types of spill control products within a spill kit
- How to control, contain and clean up a spill
- Disposal of used absorbents
- Reporting of spills
- Reordering and restocking of a spill kit
Who should attend:
Any person who uses or may come in contact with hydrocarbons or chemicals and may be required to respond to a spill.