IBC spill pallet covers are designed to prevent dirt, debris and rainwater ingress into the bund’s sump when storing IBCs outdoors.
Dirt, debris and rainwater easily fill up the bund’s sump, decreasing the available volume to capture leaks, drips and spills from the IBC. Using a cover reduces the likelihood of any spilled liquid overflowing the bund.
- Use this framed cover with a polyethylene IBC containment bund
- The cover includes a galvanised steel support frame to keep cover in shape and prevent any sag.
- IBC spill pallet covers prevent rainwater from filling up and consequently reducing the containment volume within a bund sump.
- Spill pallet covers are manufactured as standard in UV-stable, high visibility yellow canvacon.
- Cover is fitted with eyelets and tie down ropes for securing.
- A front zippered door enables easy access to drums or containers.
- Spill pallet covers can be customised to suit different shaped drums/containers on request.
- Supplied ‘flat-packed’ for easy site assembly.
- Optional anti-static covers are available in all sizes.
- Spill pallet covers can also be manufactured to include viewing windows, zips and access ports.
- Optional document satchel can be fixed to spill pallet covers for storing relevant documents such as SDS.
- Spill pallet or IBC not included.
For more information on customised bund covers, please contact a member of our friendly team.
Why are spill pallet covers so important?
If your bund (spill pallet) sump fills with rainwater (or any other kind of debris) and then one of your containers leaks, the capacity of the sump becomes severely compromised. It’s widely regarded as best practice that a bund should include a sump capacity of at least 110% of the largest container stored on it to be deemed compliant. For example, if you are storing 205L drums, you would need a spill pallet or drum bund with a sump capacity no less than 225.5 litres.
Made in Australia