This single horizontal drum stacking system has been designed to hold a single 205 litre drum ready for decanting. The system has been constructed of durable, high density polyethylene (HDPE) for excellent chemical and corrosion resistance.
The heavy-duty modular spill platform is ideal to catch leaks, drips and spills from a large variety of machinery, equipment or storage drums and containers, whilst the drum cradle has been designed to lock into the grating of for stable drum storage and is ideal for chemical storage and dispensing.
- Features a low profile design for easy access
- 100% chemical-resistant polyethylene cradle stands up to the harshest environments and chemicals
- Cradle is ideal to safely dispense liquids from their containment drum into smaller containers without worrying about drips or spills
- It improves productivity by providing a convenient, mobile bunded option for drums
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips
- Compatible with various pallet ramps for easy loading and unloading
- This design enables for multiple configurations and adds flexibility to your spill protection
- Provides superior corrosion resistance from a wide range of chemicals, oils and fuels
- This drum stacking system is great for mechanical repair shops and maintenance workshops
- This platform is easily cleaned by removing the grate with no messy sump to decant from
- Pair with a single stacker for additional 205L drum storage
- A drum shelf is also available to assist with decanting chemicals and liquids
Why use a drum stacking system?
- It protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface
- The environment is protected from soil contamination: the bund prevents spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination