The shelf drip tray is a one piece catchment tray and is ideal for use when storing and decanting from 20 litre drums on a shelf. The tray system captures any accidental drips and overflow from leaking drum taps.
- Shelf drip tray can accommodate up to five litres of spills, drips or leaks
- Tough and durable polypropylene construction.
- The drip tray’s smooth surface enables an easier cleaning experience.
- Use these trays under pallet racking or storage shelves to capture leaks and drips.
- Shelf drip trays are great for mechanical repair shops and maintenance workshops to assist with every day splashes, drips and leaks.
- They are manufactured in Australia in a high-visibility yellow colour.
- Tray material is resistant to most oils, fuels and chemicals.
- Need a standalone unit for decanting from small drums? Our bunded decant stand is a great alternative – view here.
Why use a spill or drip tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from soil contamination and the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination.
Australian made and owned