This Australian made safety helmet is designed to protect wearers from numerous hazards and is suitable for general industry, construction and mining.
- The helmet consists of a shell and a suspension system called a harness.
- The shell provides the impact protection by deflecting, whilst the harness absorbs the shock and load.
- The transmission of force is dissipated through the shell, harness by stretching and dissipating it down through the body to the ground.
- The six point harness provides the cushioning by stretching and spreading the load evenly over the protected area.
- The 25mm wide webbing maximises the surface area contact with the wearer’s head and enhances stability/ security of the helmet.
- The area between the shell and harness is the shock absorption zone and should not be treated as a storage location when worn.
This safety helmet is suitable for general use in industry for protection of the upper part of the head. The unvented safety helmet has been designed to meet the requirements of AS/NZS 1801 for shock absorption, resistance to penetration, lateral stiffness, ignition by flame and electrical insulation (electrical hazards up to 650V) when tested in the hot (50°C), cold (-5°C) and wet conditions.
Additional colours are available upon request.