These safety goggles are ideal for spill responders at spill sites or for use in spill kits with their ultra-wide vision and soft-face seal. They are splash-proof, medium impact with an anti-fog high optic lens that provides 100% UV protection.
These safety goggles are lightweight, stylish and provide medium impact protection against a wide range of hazards. They feature a wide elastic headband for added comfort, are unvented and foam bound with an anti-fog high optic lens. The body provides chemical splash protection and is resistant to higher heat and embers making this goggle ideal for heavy industrial use.
- Wide vision, low profile, medium impact general purpose safety goggles
- Unvented and foam bound
- Medium impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Anti-fog lens provides improved lens performance in humid conditions
- These goggles feature anti-scratch lens coating to improve longevity of lens in dusty environments
- Optional lens insert for those requiring corrective lenses
- Contoured, streamlined design improves facial fit and vision
- Splash-proof safety goggles
- These unvented goggles offer 100% UV protection
- Certified to AS/NZS 1337.1:2010
Unvented goggles are essential in spill response to prevent liquid splashing into the eyes of responders. These unvented goggles prevent liquids entering the slots that are found on other goggle types.
We also offer an extensive range of personal protective equipment for workplace safety. Click to view our full PPE range.