Use this decanting cradle to safely and cost-effectively pour liquids from one container to another. Reduce manual handling injuries, splashing and waste in your work place with this drum cradle that has been designed for use with drums sized between 15 – 25 litres.
Designed and made in Australia, this free-standing decanting cradle has been developed for use with the most common 15-25 litre rectangular or round plastic or metal drums.
- This practical and handy decant cradle requires minimal assembly.
- Simple and easy to load and unload drums into the cradle.
- Finished in a bright, safety yellow powder coating for greater visibility in the workplace.
- Decant cradle folds flat for easy storage, taking up minimal space.
- The cradle’s unique pivot design allows users to accurately pour liquids, providing an easy and weightless decanting solution which in turn, greatly reduces spills and waste.
- By using a decanting cradle, you eliminate the need for personnel to struggle with heavy and awkward containers.
- An adjustable grip locks the container into place for additional safety
Australian made and owned