The portable gravity fed eyewash is used to flush hazardous contaminants and irritants from the eyes and face. This self-contained unit is ideal for locations that have limited or no plumbed water.
- Gravity fed eyewash system for portable or non-plumbed emergency eyewash situations.
- Fill with unit with water and bacteriostatic preservative, and store in an area accessible by all personnel.
- Provides a full 15 minutes of continuous flow.
- To operate, fold down the eyewash arm – this activates the water flow and leaves hands free to hold open eyelids for a more effective flush.
- The fold-up arm protects spray outlets from dust, grime and damage.
- Gravity fed eyewash unit is made from FDA green high-density polyethylene, with an orange fold-down arm for easy identification.
- Moulded handle on top of eyewash unit enables easier handling and is designed to fit neatly on the wall-mounting bracket that is supplied with each system.
- 35 litre tank capacity.
- A wide fill opening with threaded cap enables easy inspection, cleaning and filling. Using the SCSS-EEP4 bacteriostatic preservative allows storage of water for up to a maximum of six months.
- This portable gravity fed eyewash system is supplied empty, together with wall bracket.
- Supplied with a 250mL bottle of bacteriostatic preservative to
help prevent bacterial growth in the tank.
Why is portable eyewash so important?
Chemicals in the eye cause serious damage within 1-5 seconds. Washing that has commenced within a few seconds can be decisive in minimising eye damage.
Uninterrupted washing over a long period of time is particularly important.
Click to view our full range of Emergency face and eyewash.