Use this primary loop water pipe marker to quickly identify a pipe’s contents. This marker features a green background with a green outward directional chevron arrow on each side. It also features white centered text PRIMARY LOOP.
Different base colours have been selected to assist in identifying the application category of each pipe marker. This has been designed for operations and maintenance workers and crews responding to maintenance works or emergency calls and situations.
- This primary loop water pipe marker is manufactured from UV-stabilised self-adhesive vinyl which allows them to be used in indoor or outdoor environments.
- The green colour-coding of this pipe marker indicates that a water-related substance flows within the pipe.
Our standard range of pipe markers are manufactured to meet the requirements of Australian Standard AS1345-1995 Identification of the contents of pipes, conduits and ducts.
A large variety of pipe markers are available for various substances and applications. See below to view the full range:
- Acid and Alkali pipe markers, colour coded violet- click here:
- Steam pipe markers, colour coded silver/grey- click here:
- Oils pipe markers, colour coded brown- click here:
- Gases pipe markers, colour coded yellow (ochre) – click here:
- Fire services pipe markers, colour coded violet – click here:
- Air pipe markers, colour coded blue – click here:
- Other liquids pipe markers, colour coded black – click here:
- Electric power pipe markers, colour coded orange – click here: