This tandem axle spill recovery trailer is designed as a highly mobile spill response unit used by industry, mining and emergency services. It has been designed to recover surface oil from ponds, sumps, bunds, pits, drains or dams.
- Delivers emergency spill response recovery of oil from pits, sumps, triple interceptors, drains, ponds and dams.
- Use as a maintenance tool to recover oily water in bunded storage areas, tank farms, fuel storage facilities, generator bunds, etc.
- Heavy duty and robust industrial trailer, 8 x 5 with extended drawbar and off-road jockey wheel.
- Hot dip galvanised chassis with marine grade aluminium tray for maximum corrosion resistance in arduous mining or marine environments.
- 1x storage box, aluminium, chequer plate
- 2x storage boxes, galvanised steel with chequer plate lid and gas struts
- Heavy duty, new off road tyres and Sunraysia rims – landcruiser stud pattern with matching spare wheel and tyre.
- 400mm fully welded and sealed extra deep tray
- 1000 litre IBC storage/cartage tank.
- Petrol driven, self priming, 70 l/min diaphragm pump.
- Reinforced suction and delivery hose kit with quick release camlock adaptors that allow pumping flexibility.
- Special purpose suction strainer for low level pump down and crevice tool for hard to reach places.
Oil spill recovery trailers can be supplied with options such as diesel-driven or petrol-operated pumps, higher (or lower) volume pumps, larger (or smaller) storage tanks, larger trailer with bigger bund capacity, additional hose lengths and additional equipment such as skimmers, containment booms, spill kits, etc
Made in Australia