This single axle spill recovery trailer is designed as a highly mobile spill response unit used by industry, mining and emergency services. It has been designed to recover surface oil from ponds, sumps, bunds, pits, drains or dams.
- Delivers emergency spill response recovery of oil from pits, sumps, triple interceptors, drains, ponds and dams.
- Use as a maintenance tool to recover oily water in bunded storage areas, tank farms, fuel storage facilities, generator bunds, etc.
- Heavy duty and robust industrial trailer, 7 x 4, with extended drawbar and off-road jockey wheel.
- Hot dip galvanised chassis with marine grade aluminium tray for maximum corrosion resistance in arduous mining or marine environments.
- Heavy duty, new off road tyres and Sunraysia rims – landcruiser stud pattern with matching spare wheel and tyre.
- Fully welded and sealed extra deep tray with a non-displaced storage volume of 1000 litres.
- 800 litre polyethylene storage/cartage tank.
- Petrol driven, self priming, 70 l/min diaphragm pump.
- Dual function system – simply use the changeover valves to allow pump out from the sump into the tank and, when full, pump from the tank to a bulk storage facility.
- Reinforced suction and delivery hose kit with quick release camlock adaptors that allow pumping flexibility.
- Special purpose suction strainer for low level pump down and crevice tool for hard to reach places.
Oil spill recovery trailers can be supplied with options such as diesel-driven or air-operated pumps, higher (or lower) volume pumps, larger (or smaller) storage tanks, larger trailer with bigger bund capacity, additional hose lengths and additional equipment such as skimmers, containment booms, spill kits, etc
Made in Australia