This oil spill maintenance kit includes Global peat to deal with small spills of oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
The Global peat oil spill maintenance kit is ideal for unsealed surfaces, carparks, mine sites – wherever small everyday may spills occur.
- Use this oil spill maintenance kit for small, everyday oil and fuel spills on unsealed surfaces and other outdoor environments.
- Contains Global peat absorbent floorsweep which is highly absorbent (approximately five times its own weight in oil).
- Global peat has strong wicking action which encapsulates oils, fuels and other hydrocarbons on contact.
- Global peat is hydrophobic which means it repels water. This makes it ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Global Peat is bio-active and is able to be disposed of by approved land farming, high temperature incineration or appropriate landfill.
- Spill kit is supplied in a 20-litre pail with snap-lock lid.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.