A small and handy hydrocarbon spill kit designed to clean up oil, fuel, diesel, petrol, solvents and other petroleum products.
The SKH20 is a handy indoor oil and fuel spill response kit ideal for small spills on sealed floors in workshops, warehouses, loading docks, factories or other indoor work sites.
Oil and fuel spill kits contain a variety of meltblown polypropylene absorbents which are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Handy and portable pail oil and fuel spill response kit.
- Ideal for workshops, warehouses that handle small quantities of oils and fuels.
- Contains polypropylene oil and fuel-only maintenance absorbents.
- Clean non-allergenic, non-hazardous absorbents, with little or no dust.
- Oil and fuel spill response kit is supplied in a tough 20-litre pail with snap on lid.
- Oil and fuel spill kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components.
- Oil and fuel spill response kit includes UV-resistant label, laminated re-order form and operating instructions
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Spill kits are available in an extensive range of sizes and types to ensure a fit for purpose spill kit is on hand to help minimise risk and meet environmental obligations.