This eight-tonne oil filter crusher is a simple, easy to use and inexpensive industrial crusher that conveniently reduces the size of used oil filters and, at the same time, allows recovery of the oil from a single outlet for easy disposal to a 205 litre drum or 1000 litre bulk container.
Companies today are subject to much higher levels of scrutiny in how their oily waste impacts the environment. By reclaiming oil and reducing waste volume, an oil filter crusher is a valuable environmental aid for workshops across many industries.
The eight-tonne oil filter crusher is ideally suited for vehicle and truck maintenance workshops, council depots, earthmoving machinery workshops, along with bus or locomotive workshops.
The oil filter crusher’s electronically-controlled hydraulic ram features an adjustable travel length to accommodate different filter sizes.
- Gain up to 75% filter size reduction and 95% oil recovery (dependent on filter size and crush time)
- The crusher’s grooved filter mount plate allows fast oil drain and easy filter removal.
- Automatic lock prevents operation when door is open.
- Manufactured in Melbourne – parts and service readily available.
- Earth leakage circuit breaker included.
- Crushing cycle: full cycle = 40 seconds / half cycle = 20 seconds
- Single phase (240 volt) or three phase (415 volt) motors
This oil filter crusher complies with Australian Standards AS4024-1996 and workplace safety requirements.
The eight-tonne oil filter crusher is able to crushes filters up to 45cm high and 20cm in diameter.