This 12L disposable oil drip tray is ideal to catch leaks, drips and spills from a large variety of small containers, tools and messy parts.
The oil drip tray filled with highly absorbent oil and fuel filter material that holds the oil/fuel inside the pan. It is an inexpensive and convenient tool to keep your workshop neat and tidy and significantly reduces any splashes or drips if the tray is knocked over.
Oil and fuel absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
This oil drip tray features:
- Filter material is highly absorbent polypropylene, covered with poly shadecloth-style mesh cover.
- Polypropylene oil and fuel filter captures oil-based liquids only but allows water to be poured out.
- Great for mechanical repair shops, workshops or maintenance shops.
- Low-profile oil drip tray is ideal to fit into tight spaces.
- Dispose of used absorbents safely according to local regulations.
- Manufactured in Australia
Australian made and owned
Why use a spill or drip tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from soil contamination and the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination.