This medium sized metal drip tray has been manufactured from heavy duty galvanised steel and is an ideal containment unit for Class 3 flammable and combustible liquids such as oils, fuels and most chemicals.
Use a metal drip tray to prevent any unwanted drips, spills or leaks entering the environment, no matter what size the job is.
This medium sized 56 litre metal drip tray is ideal for storing or bunding workshop items.
- Drip tray made from a heavy duty galvanised steel for quality construction and longevity as a result.
- Suitable for storing Class 3 flammable liquids – this includes hydrocarbon-based liquids, flammable and combustible goods, plus is resistant to many other chemicals.
- 100mm high wall delivers extra rigidity and a sump capacity of 56 litres.
- These metal drip trays feature rolled edges to prevent cuts and injury from sharp edges.
- An integral grounding connector enables earthing if required.
- Easily cleaned.
- Locally manufactured in Australia.
Why use a drip or spill tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace.
- spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of slippery surfaces.
- Protect the environment from soil contamination as the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems from the onset.
*Contents not included: Jerry cans, containers and earthing alligator cords are not supplied with the metal trays