This larger sized metal tray has been manufactured from heavy duty galvanised steel and is an ideal containment unit for Class 3 flammable and combustible liquids such as oils, fuels and most chemicals.
Use a metal drip tray to prevent any unwanted drips, spills or leaks entering the environment, no matter what size the job is.
This large sized 95 litre metal tray is ideal for storing or bunding larger items to capture any drips, leaks or spills.
- Drip tray made from a heavy duty galvanised steel for quality construction and longevity.
- Tray is suitable for storing Class 3 flammable liquids – this includes hydrocarbon-based liquids, flammable and combustible goods, plus is resistant to many other chemicals.
- 100mm high wall delivers extra rigidity and a sump capacity of 95 litres.
- These metal drip trays feature rolled edges to prevent cuts and injury from sharp edges.
- An integral grounding connector enables earthing if required.
- Metal trays can be easily cleaned.
- Spill trays are manufactured locally in Australia.
Why use a drip or spill tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace.
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of slippery surfaces.
- The broader environment is further protected from soil contamination as the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems from the onset, thus protecting the outside environment from contamination.
*Contents not included: jerry cans, containers and earthing alligator cords are not supplied with the metal trays