Safely store up to four G/G2 high pressure gas bottles in this high pressure gas cylinder cage.
- Spill Crew heavy duty high pressure gas cylinder cage – zinc anneal steel construction.
- Two coat protective finish for outdoor use – epoxy powder undercoat with UV stabilised polyester powder topcoat (blue).
- Suitable for storing four G / G2 high pressure gas cylinders (260mm diameter G or G2 size).
- High open area perforated side panels provide natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Solid steel roof and floor.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Forklift tyne channels underneath allow the cage (whilst empty) to be moved easily by forklift.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the cage to be permanently fixed for added stability and security.
- High pressure gas cage is fitted with cylinder chain restraints.
- A prepacked set of warning and safety signs is included – the cage can be set up for storing either Class 2.1 Flammable Gases or Class 2.2 Non-flammable Gases. (Flammable gas signs include a DANGER NO SMOKING NO IGNITION SOURCES sign and a FLAMMABLE GAS 2 dangerous goods diamond. | Non-flammable signage includes a NON FLAMMABLE NON TOXIC GAS 2 and an OXIDISING GAS 2 dangerous goods diamond.)
- Tall cylinder gas bottle cage complies with the requirements of AS4332-2004 – The storage and handling of gases in cylinders.
Australian Made and Owned
About our dangerous goods stores
All our dangerous goods stores (gas and aerosol cages, indoor safety cabinets and outdoor dangerous goods stores) are designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia and have been developed to comply with their relevant Australian Standard.
Together with delivering superior quality and function, this also allows us to create custom-made DG stores quickly, efficiently and economically. If there’s something specific you need and can’t find it in our standard range, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.