This small but heavy duty drip tray is an ideal all-rounder for small containers, along with any other tools or equipment used in the workplace. This tray is also useful to create a shelf lining for a 240L wheelie bin to contain PPE, spill kit accessories or smaller components.
Its highly durable, resistant polyethylene construction makes this heavy duty drip tray an ideal collection unit for oils, fuels and most chemicals. Use to prevent any unwanted drips, spills or leaks entering the environment, no matter what size the job is.
- The 8cm height makes this heavy duty drip tray ideal for holding small bottles, cans and parts.
- The 2.5cm rim provides added rigidity and enables the tray to rest as a removable shelf inside a standard 240L wheelie bin..
- Great for automotive workshops and other industrial worksites.
- Ideal for most environments – made from tough, durable, chemically-resistant polyethylene construction.
- Heavy duty drip tray features walls which are over 3mm thick.
- Easy to clean.
Drip and spill tray are:
- Great for mechanical repair shops and maintenance workshops.
- Ideal storage unit for batteries awaiting collection.
- Tough heavy duty durable polyethylene construction.
- Easily cleaned, no messy sump to decant from.
- Use under pallet racking or storage shelves to capture leaks and drips.
Why use a spill or drip tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from soil contamination and the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination.
View our full range of drip trays providing a large variety of spill and drip prevention and solutions.