This medium-sized chemical absorbent pillow absorbs all liquids including acids, bases, coolants, paints, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals.
Hazchem (also known as chemical) absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene which are colour-coded pink for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
Chemical absorbent pillows:
- Use in chemical processing plants, paint and panel shops, chemical storage and handling facilities, transport warehouses, food and beverage processing plants, printing and automotive workshops.
- Are ideal for blocking and protecting stormwater drains.
- High capacity absorbency makes pillows ideal for quick response mop up for larger pooled spills.
- Absorbs and cleans up most acids, bases, paints, solvents, hydrocarbons inks, dyes and aggressive water-based liquids on contact.
- A chemical absorbent pillow is made from meltblown polypropylene with exceptional absorbency for spills, leaks and drips.
- Tough, durable, non allergenic and non-hazardous absorbent.
- Fast absorption for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
A chemical absorbent pillow is able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Medium chemical absorbent pillows can be ordered individually or in cartons of 40.