Use this large hazchem absorbent boom to absorb most acids, bases, coolants, paints, solvents, oils and hazardous chemicals. Ideal to use wherever chemicals are stored handled and spilt.
These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquids and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Hazchem absorbents are inert and dust-free and will not degrade or chemically react with absorbed liquids.
- Largest hazchem absorbent boom ideal for chemical processing plants, paint and panel shops, chemical storage and handling facilities, transport warehouses, food and beverage processing plants, printing and automotive workshops.
- Prevent spills from escaping by forming an absorbent barrier around drums, tanks, containers, plant and machinery.
- Protect stormwater drains from chemical contamination.
- Absorbs and cleans up most acids, bases, paints, solvents, hydrocarbons inks, dyes and aggressive water-based liquids on contact.
- Non-allergenic, non-hazardous with no dust.
- Fast wicking action allows quick clean up, reduces potential slip hazards and improves safety in the workplace.
- Simple to use without the need for specialised PPE.
- Internal absorbent colour-coded pink for easy identification, whilst outer netting is coloured high-visiblity orange and yellow.
Large hazchem absorbent booms can be ordered individually or supplied in cartons of four.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Hazchem absorbent booms are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.
To view our full range of hazchem absorbents please click here