This UN-rated 300L Haz-Shield hazardous waste drum is designed to hold damaged 205L drums, containers or contaminated clothing and PPE.
Haz-Shield is the only Australian-manufactured hazardous waste recovery capsule to obtain United Nations approval.
The Haz-Shield drum has been specifically designed for the recovery and transportation of hazardous materials, food and drugs whilst protecting the safety of workers and the environment.
- Haz-Shield drum is designed for the storage and transport of dangerous goods.
- Can be used for safely storing damaged drums and containers up to 205 litre capacity.
- Place waste or damaged containers into hazspill drum or invert over the drum over the damaged container and turn the right way up.
- Screw-top lid with ‘O’ ring seal allows the contents to be sealed in the drum for moving or transporting.
- Notched lid allows a bar to be used to help open or close threaded lid.
- Sturdy forklift shoulder on the drum to allow lifting by forklifts.
- Tough polyethylene construction provides excellent corrosion resistance to oils, fuels, acids, alkalis and most chemicals.
- Haz-Shield hazardous disposal drum is 100% UV resistant.
- UN approval number UN 1H2/X50/S/AUS/20239 for the storage and transportation of dangerous goods.
Use the Haz-Shield hazardous waste drum for hazardous drum storage, salvage and transport
A smaller 50 litre Haz-Shield hazardous waste drum is also available.
Made in Australia