Store 4x 205L drums on this covered drum bund (spill pallet) to capture leaks, drips and spills. The hardtop cover prevents rain and dirt entering the bund area.
- Hard top cover protects containers from UV damage.
- Covered drum bund stops rain water, dirt and debris from contaminating drums and sump.
- Hard top cover allows access to bund from both sides.
- Direct storage of 205 litre drums onto the bund.
- Doors can be locked to prevent unauthorised access.
- Drain plugs allow for easy decanting of spilt liquids.
- Moulded forklift pockets allow forklift access from two sides.
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips on spilt liquids.
- A covered drum bund prevents spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Reduces clean-up costs by providing easily retrievable spills.
- The internal metalwork of the hard top is primed mild steel and can be substituted with stainless steel for highly-corrosive liquid storage (ref code: HTDB4CSS).
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.
To view Global Spill’s entire range of drum bunds and spill pallets please click here
Made in Australia