Store one bulki box (IBC) on this covered IBC bund to capture leaks, drips and spills. The hardtop cover prevents rain and dirt entering the bund area.
- Hard top cover with rollerdoors allows access to the bund from both sides.
- Unique moulded supports allow direct storage of IBCs as well as 205 litre drums (on a wooden pallet) onto the bund.
- Doors can be locked to prevent unauthorised access.
- Spill pallet includes 40mm drain plugs at each end of the bund allow for easy decanting of spilt liquids.
- Covered IBC bund features moulded forklift pockets allow forklift access from two sides.
- Hard top cover protects stored containers from UV degredation.
- Hard top cover prevents dirt, rain water and debris from contaminating drums or IBC container.
- Spill collection bund can contain 110% of a 1000 litre IBC and prevent spilt liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Spill pallets reduce clean-up costs by providing easily retrievable spills.
- Polyethylene construction with primed steel stiffeners. Use stainless steel stiffeners when storing liquids that are highly corrosive or have corrosive vapours (request code: HTDB1150CSS).
- Moulded tie down points are located on each side of the hard top cover – ideal for use in high wind areas.
- Wooden pallet not supplied.
- Optional bund discharge filters are available to allow oil & fuel capture when draining rainwater from the bund. Filter is packed with super absorbent hydrophobic (water-repelling) polypropylene for 30 litres of absorbency. Filter is fitted with an internal flow distributor and quick release camlock adaptor.
- Replacement filter bags can be ordered individually.
Made in Australia