This combination gas cylinder cage safely holds up to nine ‘G’ high pressure gas cylinders, plus another eight LPG gas bottles (15kg or 18kg). Allowing the safety storage cage to hold different sized cylinders within the same dangerous goods division.
- This heavy duty gas store is made of a zinc anneal steel construction.
- Two coat protective finish making the cage suitable for outdoor use – epoxy powder undercoat with UV stabilised polyester powder topcoat (blue).
- Features high open area with perforated side panels provide natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Doors are fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lug (padlock not supplied).
- Forklift tyne pockets underneath allow the cage (empty) to be moved easily by forklift.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allows the cage to be permanently fixed for added stability and security.
- This gas cylinder cage is fitted with cylinder chain restraints.
- A decal pack of relevant warning and safety signage is also included.
- This cage complies with the requirements of AS4332-2004, ‘The storage and handling of gases in cylinders’.
- Central partition and mid level shelf on one side allows storage of different sized cylinders within the same dangerous goods division Eg: 9x G2 size Acetylene plus 8x T size forklift LPG.
Australian Made and Owned