This fluorescent lamp crusher is a simple, industrial crusher that conveniently crushes large quantities of fluorescent light tubes quickly and safely.
Today’s disposal of fluorescent lamps and the dangerous mercury they contain is a costly and timely process.
The lamp crusher is capable of handling any size fluorescent light tubs and also includes a mercury extraction system. The crushed glass is then suitable for recycling as appropriate by local regulations.
- Designed to crush fluorescent tubes (straight and circular) and light bulbs.
- The fluorescent crusher features an integrated vacuum system which ensures any fine glass residue is captured in a filter bag, while any mercury gas released during crushing is drawn into a carbon filter and absorbed.
- This tube crusher is an industrial model that will easily handle multiple fluorescent light tubes at once.
- The crushed glass falls into and is collected in a 205 litre drum.
- This fluorescent lamp crusher is single phase 240 volt, with a non-start safety switch.
- System supplied includes a lamp crusher unit, chute extension, 205 litre steel drum and drum top adaptor.
- An RCD safety switch protects the operator from any electrical malfunction.
- Wheeled frame houses the crusher motor, control panel and filtration system.
- Manufactured in Australia – inexpensive and fast availability of spare parts and repairs.