Store up to 60 litres of dangerous goods in this Class 3 flammable safety storage cabinet. It is ideal for storing small quantities of flammable substances in smaller areas.
- This flammable safety storage cabinet has been designed for indoor use.
- Double wall construction with 40mm thermal barrier.
- Cabinet includes vent ports with integral flash arrestors fitted on each side.
- One adjustable shelf plus fixed base shelf.
- Storage is above the sump not in it – features an integral spill containment sump with drain and suspended perforated floor.
- UV-stabilised powder coat finish for high durability and finish.
- Single self closing door with adjustable hydraulic door closure.
- Adjustable leveling feet for stability on uneven surfaces.
- Flush mount handle and key lock.
- Door features stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength and reliability.
- Built-in grounding connector on outside panel for easy grounding if required.
- Includes clear, descriptive safety and warning signage applied in accordance with Australian Standards.
- Manufactured in Australia to comply with AS1940-2017 – The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids.
Australian Made and Owned
About our dangerous goods stores
All our dangerous goods stores (gas and aerosol cages, indoor safety cabinets and outdoor dangerous goods stores) are designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia and have been developed to comply with their relevant Australian Standard.
Together with delivering superior quality and function, this also allows us to create custom-made DG stores quickly, efficiently and economically. If there’s something specific you need and can’t find it in our standard range, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.