Use these drum bunds to store up to three 205L drums and capture leaks, drips and spills of non-flammable liquids. These containment bunds are also known as spill pallets and are ideal to position along a wall or walkway when space is limited. They have been designed by Australians in Australia for our unique and harsh conditions.
- Drum bunds include a removable grated floor to provide easy access to the bund sump for cleaning.
- Manufactured with a 1100kg UDL.
- The chemical-resistant polyethylene bund and polypropylene grate stand up to the harshest environments.
- Made of recycled polyethylene, these drum bunds resist chemical attack from hazardous acids, caustics and solvents.
- The oversized sump holds the contents of a 205L drum in the event of leak or rupture, meeting or exceeding the most stringent spill containment regulations.
- Seamless construction eliminates leaks.
- Black drum bunds contain 100% recycled content—their dark colour hides grime and dirt to keep your workplace looking clean.
Reasons to use drum bunds:
- Prevent spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Containment bunds reduce clean-up costs by capturing easily retrievable spills.
Drum bund covers are optional and used to prevent ingress of dirt and rainwater into the bund.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.