Use this heavy duty, powder-coated steel drum bund to store up to four 205L drums and capture leaks, drips and spills of flammable liquids.
- Store four 205L drums (or a combination of smaller containers)
- Heavy duty drum bund made from powder coated galvanised steel – use for Class 3 Flammable Liquids.
- Fully enclosed sides and back with access via front or from top.
- This galvanised drum bund is accessible via forklift from both sides, even when loaded with four 205L drums.
- Improves productivity by providing a convenient, mobile bunded option for drums.
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips.
- Heavy duty drum bund prevents spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Reduces clean-up costs by containing easily retrievable spills.
- Maximum uniformly distributed load (UDL): 2000kg
- Segregate liquids for easy identification.
- Makes handling drums safer and easier.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.
Made in Australia