This PVC logbook pouch is suitable to store and protect important log book documents. This highly visible, bright yellow pouch features LOGBOOK POUCH black heading text. Followed by OPERATOR TO COMPLETE LOGBOOK DAILY PLEASE CLOSE ZIP AFTER USE black main text and Please Close Zip After Use text on each side of the pouch body.
Logbook pouch features include:
- Manufactured in Australia from lightweight PVC material with tightly bounded stitched seams.
- Highly visible yellow colour to easily locate in emergency situations.
- Include three heavy duty brass enforced eyelets for secure mounting from machinery, plant and equipment.
- Features a heavy duty zip and seal to ensure documents are kept clean and dry.
- Suitable for use in vehicles or workshops – the multi-purpose design is ideal for a variety of workplaces and purposes.
- Document storage pouch is blank with no text, enabling a variety of documents to be stored within
- Document storage pouches are ideal for worksites, caravans, boats, trailers and vehicles for storing important documents, licences or even personal effects.
- Document storage pouch provides fast and easy access to documents in one location.
Our document storage holder range includes a variety of colours, materials and sizes such as powder coated steel, poly, PVC and aluminium. View our full range of document storage options.
Did you know…?
The Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996 (WA) require manufacturers and suppliers to determine whether a chemical they supply is hazardous. If the chemical is classified as hazardous, then a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) must be supplied which is then readily accessible to users of the chemical. This access should be as close to the work area as reasonably practicable.
A SDS must be written in English, must contain certain information and must be less than five years old. SDS should not be confused with a product specification sheet, which provides information on characteristics of the product and directions for use.
An SDS holder keeps these important documents secure and readily available to users whilst protecting them from moisture, dirt etc.