This PVC doc pouch is suitable to store important A4 sized documents such as safety data sheets (SDS), instruction manuals, records, logs and other documents.
Entry level doc storage pouches features include:
- Manufactured in Australia from lightweight PVC material with welded seams.
- Highly visible yellow colour to easily locate in emergency situations.
- Include three heavy duty brass enforced eyelets for secure mounting from machinery, plant and equipment.
- Feature a top-closing velcro seal to ensure documents are kept clean and dry.
- Suitable for use in vehicles or workshops – the multi-purpose design is ideal for a variety of workplaces and purposes.
- Document storage pouch is blank with no text, enabling a variety of documents to be stored within
- Document storage pouches are ideal for worksites, caravans, boats, trailers and vehicles for storing important documents, licences or even personal effects.
- Document storage pouch provides fast and easy access to documents in one location.
Our document storage holder range includes a variety of colours, materials and sizes such as powder coated steel, poly, PVC and aluminium. View our full range of document storage options.
Use a safety doc storage pouch for A4 items such as:
- Safety data sheets
- Transport documents
- Instruction manuals
- Technical data sheets
- Records and logs
- Operating instructions
- Need to know information
- Emergency plans and procedures
Did you know…?
The Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996 (WA) require manufacturers and suppliers to determine whether a chemical they supply is hazardous. If the chemical is classified as hazardous, then a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) must be supplied which is then readily accessible to users of the chemical. This access should be as close to the work area as reasonably practicable.
A SDS must be written in English, must contain certain information and must be less than five years old. SDS should not be confused with a product specification sheet, which provides information on characteristics of the product and directions for use.
An SDS holder keeps these important documents secure and readily available to users whilst protecting them from moisture, dirt etc.