This valved P2 + nuisance organic vapour respirator features an adjustable HandyStrap. It delivers P2 plus nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapour protection and features a Dura-Mesh shell which resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
The adjustable HandyStrap on the organic vapour respirator is made from cloth and includes a buckle, enabling the user to adjust for a custom fit and allows the respirator to hang around the neck when not in use. This in turn breaks the ‘take off and toss’ habit and results in less waste, with fewer respirators discarded unnecessarily and lower consumable costs overall.
P2 plus nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapours applications include: welding, diesel particulate matter (DPM), arc cutting, foundry operations, brazing, plasma spraying, laser beam cutting/welding, laboratory settings, agriculture, petrochemical manufacturing, rendering plants, auto repair, mining operations, waste disposal.
Features of this valved HandyStrap disposable organic vapour respirator include:
- A Ventex valve which lets the hot air out faster, so workers breathe easier and stay cooler, helping the mask last longer.
- A lightweight and comfortable design – moves easily with your face and stays in place.
- A DuraMesh shell provides bi-directional protection from dirt on the outside and moisture on the inside, resisting collapsing in heat or humidity.
- Respirator facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Respirator features pinch-free moulded nose bridge with a soft foam nose cushion.
- Softspun lining for increased comfort.
- Adjustable HandyStrap includes buckle to enable custom fit and allows the respirator to hang around the neck when not in use.
- All Moldex respirators are 100% PVC free.
- This disposable respirator meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with AS/NZS 1716-2012.
- Disposable HandyStrap P2 plus organic vapour valved respirators are sold in boxes of 10.
These Moldex disposable organic vapour respirators are designed as a single use respirator and therefore have no maintenance or cleaning instructions.
If the product is to be disposed of, it should be disposed of as solid waste. Please see local authority regulations for disposal advice and locations.