This drum bund cover has been designed to prevent dirt, debris and rainwater ingress into the bund’s sump when storing 205L drums outdoors.
Dirt, debris and rainwater easily fill up the bund’s sump, decreasing the available volume to capture leaks, drips and spills from the drums. Using a cover reduces the likelihood of any spilled liquid overflowing the bund.
- Use with four-drum spill containment pallets (DB4/DB4G)
- Drum bund covers prevent rainwater from reducing the containment volume within a bund.
- Spill pallet covers are manufactured as standard in yellow canvacon.
- Spill pallet covers can be customised to suit different shaped drums/containers.
- Optional anti-static covers are available in all sizes.
- A framed drum bund cover is also available for storing 4x 205L drums
- Spill pallet covers can also be manufactured to include viewing windows, zips and access ports.
- Option document satchel can be fixed to spill pallet covers for storing relevant documents such as SDS.
Why is this important?
If your bund sump fills with rainwater (or any other kind of debris) and then one of your containers leaks, the capacity of the sump becomes severely compromised. It’s widely regarded as best practice that a bund should include a sump capacity of at least 110% of the largest container stored on it to be deemed compliant.
Made in Australia