This clear, PVC safety document pouch is suitable to safely store safety data sheets (SDS), instruction manuals, records, logs and other important documents. These safety document pouches feature:
- Heavy duty PVC material for durability
- Highly visible yellow colour to locate quickly and easily in emergency situations.
- Blank clear PVC front window for easy identification.
- Three metal enforced eyelets for secure mounting options.
- Velcro seal with double sided velcro stripes.
- Two velcro stripes of the back of document pouch.
- Use in workshops large and small and wherever chemicals are stored handled or dispensed.
- Ideal for worksites, caravans, boats, trailers and vehicles for storing important documents, licences or even personal effects.
- Document storage pouch enables fast and easy access to documents in one location.
Use a safety document storage pouch for A4 items such as:
- Safety data sheets
- Transport documents
- Instruction manuals
- Technical data sheets
- Records and logs
- Operating instructions
- Need to know information
- Emergency plans and procedures
Did you know…?
The Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996 (WA) require manufacturers and suppliers to determine whether a chemical they supply is hazardous. If the chemical is classified as hazardous, then a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) must be supplied which is then readily accessible to users of the chemical. This access should be as close to the work area as reasonably practicable.
A SDS must be written in English, must contain certain information and must be less than five years old. SDS should not be confused with a product specification sheet, which provides information on characteristics of the product and directions for use.
An SDS holder keeps these important documents secure and readily available to users whilst protecting them from moisture, dirt etc.