A small bund is a suitable, economical solution to capture drips, leaks or overflow. Decanting bunds are ideal to capture spills whilst dispensing liquids. This small bund has been designed for storing and decanting from 20 litre drums.
- The small bund supports a 20 litre container on the top allowing liquids to be decanted into a jug or bucket on the lower level.
- Use as a chemical dosing bund – pump from a drum on the top level with a spare drum on the lower level.
- Improves safety and reduces manual handling whilst capturing leaks, drips and spills.
- Tough, durable, polyethylene construction – resistant to most chemicals, oils and fuels and easily cleaned.
- Liquid can be reclaimed through a 20mm drain.
- 40 litre sump capacity.
Please note: portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Made in Australia
Spill containment systems are available in an extensive range to ensure a ‘fit for purpose’ secondary spill containment product is used, helping companies minimise risks associated with workplace health and safety whilst meeting their environmental obligations.