Use an oil filter bag (bund discharge filter) to capture oil from discharged water when emptying an IBC spill pallet bund.
The controlled release of the rainwater from oil and fuel storage bunds (in compliance with AS1940:2004) based on visual inspection alone is usually not sufficient to ensure the concentration of hydrocarbons in the rainwater does not exceed discharge limit requirements.
- Use the bund discharge filter to capture up to 30 litres of oil/fuel and other hydrocarbons from the spill containment area when draining rainwater from the bund.
- Lightweight, aluminium, internal flow distributor with 50mm female camlock adaptor for quick connection and release.
- Bund discharge filter has a tough geo-synthetic outer skin and packed with super absorbent white polypropylene. Our white absorbents repel water (hydrophobic) and will absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil, fuels and other hydrocarbons.
- Replacement oil filter bags can be ordered individually.
- Bund discharge filters are ideal for use with our single and double IBC spill containment pallet bunds.
Made in Australia