Safely store up to 40 aerosol spray cans in this heavy duty, powder-coated steel aerosol storage cage.
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction.
- Aerosol safety cage is robust and easy to manoeuvre – can be bench-mounted.
- Suitable for storage of between 32 and 40 aerosol cans (lower capacity based on loose storage of 65mm ø x 245mm high aerosol cans. Maximum shelf capacity: up to 40 cans).
- Wide open area perforations deliver natural ventilation in accordance with Australian standards.
- Safety cages feature solid steel roof and floor.
- Appropriate warning and safety signage included.
- Bolt down plates enable the aerosol cage to be permanently fixed for added security.
- Door is fitted with a magnetic latch and can be locked using the padlock lugs (padlock not supplied).
- Manufactured in Australia to comply with the requirements of AS/NZS 3833-2007.
- All aerosol can cages are supplied with a Class 2 Flammable Gas warning sign.
This range of aerosol cages includes six other sizes, providing storage solutions for up to 850 aerosol cans.
Note: Aerosol cans are categorised as Class 2 Dangerous Goods in the Australian Dangerous Goods Code and should be stored in accordance with AS/NZS 3833-2007.
About our dangerous goods stores
All our dangerous goods stores (gas and aerosol cages, indoor safety cabinets and outdoor dangerous goods stores) are designed and manufactured in Melbourne, Australia and have been developed to comply with their relevant Australian Standard.
Together with delivering superior quality and function, this also allows us to create custom-made DG stores quickly, efficiently and economically. If there’s something specific you need and can’t find it in our standard range, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.