This aerosol can crusher has been designed to crush all sizes of aerosol cans and lower disposal costs.
The aerosol crusher’s self-loading can magazine increases productivity in the workplace together with its environmentally-friendly filtration and exhaust system.
Disposal becomes far less expensive and simpler with the crusher’s ability to crush cans by up to eight times their original size, in addition to safely removing dangerous gases.
With the capacity to crush a can every 12 seconds and remove any dangerous propellant gases to prevent explosions, the Global aerosol can crusher is an asset for any company in need of disposing high quantities of aerosol cans.
- Reduces the size of used aerosol cans and recovers the unused contents.
- Capable of handling full cans without fear of explosion.
- An integrated vacuum system ensures no dangerous propellant is left inside the crushing chamber. This ensures no explosions occur.
- Suctioned propellant is caught and filtered by a carbon filtration unit, ensuring no dangerous gases are released into the atmosphere or around the workplace.
- Designed to crush up to 300 aerosol cans per hour.
- Crushes all sizes of aerosol cans by up to eight times the original size.
- Aerosol can crusher features self-loading can magazine.
- Three phase hydraulic power pack with hydraulically-operated crushing ram.
- Three phase vacuum extraction unit with activated carbon filtration for propellant capture.
- Three phase control panel with RCD safety shut-off switch and magazine interlock switch.
- Common skid with all equipment mounted.
- Manufactured in Australia therefore spare parts and repairs are inexpensive and readily available.
Made in Australia