This small collection tray is a great all-round multi-purpose drip collector tray. The resistant polyethylene construction makes it an ideal catchment tray for oils, fuels and most chemicals. Use to prevent any unwanted drips, spills or leaks entering waterways or the environment, no matter how small the job is.
- Use this drip tray to bund small containers which may drip, leak or spill.
- Use the tray to store oily tools or messy parts.
- Also use to contain liquids of leaks, drips and spills of up to 13L.
- This drip tray is great for mine sites and automotive workshops.
- Collection tray is ideal for most environments – made from tough, durable, chemically-resistant polyethylene construction.
- Small, rectangular shaped tray is easy to clean and reuse when needed.
Sump capacity: 13 litres
Why use a spill or drip tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace.
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from soil contamination and the trays prevent spilled liquids entering storm water and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination.
Made in Australia
View our full range of drip trays providing a large variety of spill and drip prevention and solutions.