Use this heavy duty, powder-coated steel drum bund to store up to four 205L drums and capture leaks, drips and spills of flammable liquids. Includes a safety guard and locking chain.
- Store four 205L drums (or a combination of smaller containers) on this steel drum bund.
- Heavy duty spill pallet made from powder-coated steel – suitable for use with Class 3 Flammable Liquids
- Built with safety guard and locking chain allowing drums to be moved and handled safely.
- Steel drum bund is accessible via forklift from both sides, even when loaded with four 205L drums.
- This steel spill pallet features removable grates for easy cleaning and removal of spilled liquid or rainwater, or any other trapped debris.
- Improves productivity by providing an easy to access, convenient, mobile bunded option for 205L drums or smaller containers.
- Keeps personnel safe from accidental slips.
- Heavy duty steel drum bund prevents spilled liquids from contaminating factory floors, inventory or stormwater drains.
- Reduces clean-up costs by containing easily retrievable spills.
- Spill containment pallets help organise your drum storage.
- Also ideal to segregate liquids for easy identification.
- The forklift friendly design of this spill pallet makes handling drums safer and easier.
- Maximum uniformly distributed load (UDL): 2000kg
- Optional drum bund covers are available and used to prevent ingress of rainwater in the bund.
Please note: spill pallets and portable bunding units are designed for secondary and temporary storage. If you are unsure on your storage compliance obligations, check with your local council or regulatory body.
Drum bunds are also known as bunded pallets, spill pallets, spill decks, hazmat bunds, chemical storage bunds, portable bunding systems, secondary bunding and sump pallets.
Made in Australia