This square drip and spill tray is made from resistant polypropylene which makes it an ideal containment unit for oils, fuels and most chemicals. Use to prevent any unwanted drips, spills or leaks entering the environment, no matter what size the job is.
This 100 litre square-sized tray is ideal for storing or bunding large items or when a larger storage volume is required.
- Square drip and spill tray features 12cm deep walls and is ideal for most environments – made from tough, durable, chemically-resistant polypropylene construction.
- Use this tray to store oily, dirty or contaminated tools or equipment.
- Also store containers and capture leaks, drips and spills of upto 100L.
- Features a series of shallow horizontal ridges on the internal base of the tray.
Why use a drip or spill tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace.
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from soil contamination and the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination.
For a slightly larger version of this tray, see the 153L square spill tray which measures 120cm x 120cm x 12cm.