This deep drip tray is made from resistant polypropylene which makes it an ideal containment unit for oils, fuels and most chemicals. Use to prevent any unwanted drips, spills or leaks entering the environment, no matter what size the job is.
This 65 litre tray is ideal for storing larger items or where mid-sized storage volume is required.
- Deep drip tray is ideal for most environments – made from tough, durable, chemically-resistant polypropylene construction.
- This spill tray is easy to clean and reuse.
- Use this tray to capture leaks, drips and spills of liquids upto 65L and prevent them from entering the environment.
- Also use to temporarily store oily, dirty or contaminated tools and small containers.
- Features a series of shallow horizontal ridges on the internal base of the tray.
Why use a spill or drip tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace.
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from soil contamination and the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination.
View our full range of drip trays providing a large variety of spill prevention and solutions.