This large square drip and spill trays is made from resistant polyethylene which makes it an ideal containment unit for oils, fuels and most chemicals. Use to prevent any unwanted drips, spills or leaks entering the environment, no matter what size the job is.
This 153 litre square-sized tray is ideal for storing or bunding large items or when a larger storage volume is required.
- Square drip and spill trays features 12cm deep walls and is ideal for most environments – made from tough, durable, chemically-resistant polyethylene construction.
- This square tray can be easily cleaned and reused.
- Spill containment fits neatly on top of a standard sized pallet.
Why use a drip or spill tray?
- Protect workers and the environment from incidental spills, leaks and drips by safely storing and handling drums, containers, tanks, machinery and equipment in the workplace.
- These spill trays capture liquids so slips and falls do not occur as a result of a slippery surface.
- The environment is protected from soil contamination and the trays prevent spilled liquids entering stormwater and drainage systems, thus protecting the broader environment from contamination.
Made in Australia
For a slightly smaller version of this tray, see the 100L square spill tray which measures 100cm x 100cm x 12cm.