This flammable safety storage cabinet has been designed to safely accommodate up to 350 litres of Class 3 flammable liquids and to capture and prevent any accidental spills.
Store up to twelve 20 litre drums in this 350L, double-depth flammable goods safety storage cabinet.
- Isolate flammable liquids within the cabinet to prevent ignition.
- Promote good house-keeping practices by storing all flammable liquids together and away from non-compatible products.
- All flammable safety cabinets feature flame-arrestor vents and earthing points.
- Each flammable storage cabinet includes adjustable feet and shelving.
- The safety cabinet’s base section captures any leaks and is easily accessible to retrieve spilt liquids.
- The flammable safety storage cabinet walls are double steel construction, acting as an insulator against damage from excessive external heat.
All flammable goods safety cabinets are designed to comply with Australian Standard AS1940.
The safety cabinets are designed for indoor use.
Class 3 – flammable liquids (AS1940-2008)
Liquids, mixtures of liquids or liquids containing solids in solution or suspension (e.g. paints, varnishes, lacquers etc. but not including substances otherwise classified on account of their dangerous characteristics) which give off a flammable vapour at temperatures of not more than 60.5 degrees Celsius (closed cup test) or not more than 65.5 degrees Celsius (open cup test), normally referred to as the flash point.
Safety storage cabinets for dangerous goods are important for keeping your workplace safe. Our range of chemical safety cabinets, flammable storage cabinets, flammable safety cabinets, toxic / poison storage cabinets, pesticide safety cabinets and gas cylinder cages are the ideal storage devices for your workplace.